Tuesday 5 May 2009

a little bit further along that long road to fitness

Managed two miles tonight in my secret moorland training camp. Yay! target reached.

Contended with failing light, with mist/drizzle (mizzle?) and a sharp headwind on the flat and downhill sections, but luckily behind me for the uphill. Oh! and an undone shoelace for much of the second mile

I think the "bad" weather helped. I have never been a hot weather type, but the drizzle was ice cold and kept me cool all the way round, so none of the usual crap apart from a few jumpy visuals after - also right eye wouldn't look right for a while. I only had shorts and a T-shirt - no poncey jogging bottoms for me - no way!

Been a fairly busy day all round. Feeling good now - buzzing. Won't be able to sleep easily. Shame because it's one in the morning already.

Hopefully three miles next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment