Monday 30 March 2009

Bleurrggghhh!

That's how I feel.

My better half is wrapped up in bed with a stomach bug, and after a day of feeling a bit bloated I am wondering if I might have the same thing.

I hope not.

Last time I had a stomach bug - a bad one - I spent a night of hell as the MS, particularly the vertigo kicked in. Every movement I made spun the world around a Dave centred axis forcing me to retch as the seasickness took control.

Irony of ironies tonight I was meant to go to my first local MS Society social evening. I have been looking forward to it for ages as well.

But I feel just too bleurrggghhh!

1 comment:

  1. MS is good at wrecking plans. One night I plotted Herrad up while I biked to the venue to give my tickets for a long awaited concert to any one who looked scruffy enough to need them. A young punk couple were shocked when I told them I could not spare any change but if they wanted to go to the concert they were welcome...
    Their wee faces was a little compensation for the massive disappointment we felt.
    R

    ReplyDelete